Tuesday 1 January 2013

Radix 2013



(Radix, meaning *root* is the latin word from which the word radical sprang and also the word radish. 
Radish because it is a root vegetable and radical because it means a "change at the root".)



I have to say that I love life
I love walking outside and drinking in the seasons
Smelling the scents indigenous to our island
Even with my eyes closed I can know I'm home


Catching up with friendly faces 
All of nature mixing and mingling
A cacophony of natural rhythms
That dance off  breath and pound from chests


The sound of  each snowy step taken reminds
That there is hope for tomorrow
That there is hope for today
That there is hope for yesterday


Purpose filled living that grows deeper and stronger
Grabbing life by the hips and drinking thirstily from her mouth
Striding wholly into the stratum of a living, feeling, breathing being
Thrusting into the wonder that is yesterday, today and tomorrow



I have to say that I love life


No comments:

Post a Comment